- The Library of the Himalayan Club, a Unique Cultural Institution in Simla, 1928–1946
- Nirmolini V. Flora
- Civil Rights and the Louisiana Library Association
- Steven R. Harris
- Forbidden Fruit: The Banning of The Grapes of Wrath in the Kern County Free Library
- Marci Lingo
Notes & Essays
- Revisiting C.H. Milam's What Libraries Learned from the War and Rediscovering the Library Faith
- Melody Specht Kelly
- Eric Moon as the Twentieth-Century Embodiment of Melvil Dewey?
- Donald G. Davis, Jr.
- The Cover
- Index to Volume 38