- Individual Psychology in the Year 2000 and Beyond
- Roy M. Kern and William L. Curlette
- 1999 Ansbacher Address: Individual Psychology in the Year 2000 and Beyond: Astronaut or Dinosaur? Headline or Footnote?
- Jon Carlson
- Individual Psychology Is Ahead of Its Time
- Eva Dreikurs Ferguson
- Entering the New Millennium: Is Individual Psychology Still Relevant?
- Richard E. Watts
- Adlerian Brief Therapy with Individuals: Process and Practice
- James R. Bitter and William G. Nicoll
- An Adaptation of the Connexions Focusing Technique for the 21st Century
- Mary S. Wheeler
- Epistemology and Methods in Individual Psychology: Toward a Fusion of Horizons with Hermeneutics
- Christopher Shelley
- Work Stress, Burnout, and Coping at the Turn of the Century: An Individual Psychology Perspective
- Kenneth Matheny,Coleman Allen Gfroerer, and Kristen Harris
- Lifestyle Profiles and Anger Expression Among Inmates in a Metropolitan Detention Center
- Billy Slaton, Roy M. Kern, and William L. Curlette
- Family Interventions: Talking to Parents about Hitting
- Betty Lou Bettner and Amy Lew
- Education: Teaching the Ideas: An Adlerian Renaissance in Education?
- Thomas W. Allen