An entirely new kind of travel book—boxed sets of cards that feature Chicago’s art and architectural treasures.
Placenotes—a new kind of travel book:
- Boxed sets of cards that guide you to the world's unique and memorable places, cultural institutions, activities, and people.
- Portable. Take only the cards of the places you wish to visit.
- Always up-to-date. Revised and replacement cards (available through placenotes.com) keep each set current and complete.
- Durable. Placenotes are printed on heavy water- and tear-resistant laminated cards.
- Collectible. Future sets will cover such places as Boston, San Diego, and Seattle.
- Educational. An ideal way for local residents to learn more about the place in which they live.
- Great gifts for business and leisure travelers, as well as unique souvenirs of places visited.
Among the sites included in this set:
- The Art Institute of Chicago
- Auditorium Building
- Glessner House Museum
- Graham Foundation for Advanced Studies in the Fine Arts
- Illinois Institute of Technology
- Millennium Park
- Museum of Contemporary Art
- Rookery Building
- Unity Temple