The classic text on building bat homes, now updated.
Bat Conservation International's popular Bat House Builder's Handbook has provided a firm foundation for enthusiasts since 1993. This edition contains easy-to-follow plans and advice on mounting and placement of bat houses for optimal success, as well as answers to frequently asked questions and information about bats most likely to use bat houses.
- Why Build a Bat House?
- Participate in the Bat House Project
- Building Your Bat House
- Single-chamber Bat House Plans
- Four-chamber Nursery House Plans
- Two-chamber Rocket Box Plans
- Pointers for Bat House Experimenters
- BCI Research Boosts Bat House Success
- What We're Learning from Experimentation
- Ideas for the Future
- Troubleshooting Your Bat House
- Payoffs of Bat Conservation
- Frequently Asked Bat House Questions
- Bats Most Likely to Occupy Bat Houses
- Bats Need Your Help!