HOLIDAY: The press will be closed from Monday, December 22 through Thursday, January 1.
Terms of Sale
- Sales tax will be collected on all orders shipped to Texas addresses; tax applies both to merchandise and to shipping.
- Shipping and handling: For books shipped within the United States, add $6.00 for the first book and $0.75 for each additional book. Books are shipped within the U.S. via UPS or fourth class mail; your books should normally arrive within two to three weeks.
- For books shipped outside the U.S. by surface mail, add $8.50 for the first book and $2.00 for each additional book; expect delivery to take six to eight weeks. Books can also be shipped airmail, in which case actual shipping costs will be charged; contact our orders department for estimates.
- Satisfaction guaranteed. You may return any book for a full refund within thirty days of receipt.
- Publication dates for new books are approximate. If a book you order is not yet available, we will backorder it and ship it upon publication.
- The website discount applies only to orders that are placed through the website via credit card and shipped.
- Credit card orders will not be billed until we ship.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.